In this FreeSpeakerBureau Podcast you will learn:
- The three-step process for finding a winning, sustainable idea
- What to do if someone else is doing something similar
- How to use a new idea to literally reinvent yourself
- How to monetize a good idea (and what probably won’t work)
- A free downloadable E-book to draw out your creativity
Dorie Clark is a marketing strategy consultant, professional speaker, and frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, TIME, Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog. Recognized as a “branding expert” by the Associated Press, Fortune, and Inc. magazine, she is the author of Reinventing You (Harvard Business Review Press, 2013), which has been translated into Russian, Chinese, Arabic, French, Polish, and Thai. Her most recent book, Stand Out, was named the #1 Leadership Book of 2015 by Inc. magazine.
Clark consults and speaks for a diverse range of clients, including Google, the World Bank, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, the Ford Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Yale University, the Mount Sinai Medical Center, and the National Park Service.
THEN LISTEN TO MORE FreeSpeakerBureau “How Experts Earn Extra” Podcast Episodes:
- PODCAST EPISODE #1:Interview with Lori Nash Byron: “Stand Out, Get Noticed and Become Famous in Your Field”
- PODCAST EPISODE #2: Interview with Coaches’ Coach Ellen Onieal Little: How to Use Speaking to Market Your Business
- PODCAST EPISODE #3: Interview with Inspired Messenger Network’s founder, Mark Porteous: How to Get Paid Doing What You Love
- PODCAST EPISODE #4: Interview with Internet Marketing Guru, Russell Brunson: How To Create A 7-Figure Online Business